Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
- Here's this week's @HRBDTNews round up of the latest tech #Humanrights news stories covering #algorithms… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1244622626351431681
- See the latest @HRBDTNews round up covering #Algorithms #coronavirus #FakeNews #socialmedia and more ... https://www.hrbdt.ac.uk/weekly-news-circular-13-march-2020/
- FACIAL RECOGNITION – Where now for the UK? @PeteFussey @essexsociology + @Daragh_Murray @EssexLawSchool @EssexHRC… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1238116541499047936
- FACIAL RECOGNITION – Is the tech biased? In our seventh film, @ClareAngelyn @GeorgetownCPT @GeorgetownLaw looks at… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1237418421953925122
- Here's this week's @HRBDTNews round up of the latest tech #Humanrights news stories including #Algorithms… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1237322589074345984
- FACIAL RECOGNITION – The problems with watchlists @PeteFussey @essexsociology + @Daragh_Murray @EssexLawSchool… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1235972564515794945