Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
- This weeks roundup of #HumanRights #Technews stories from @HRBDTNews including #ArtificialIntelligence , content m… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1280138349357993986
- Published today by @EssexLawSchool + @EssexHRC 'Covid-19, Law and Human Rights: Essex Dialogues' responds to some o… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1278662043848052738
- Catch up with the @HRBDTNews weekly roundup of #HumanRights #TechNews stories including #COVID19 #BigTech and mor… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1277936602745057280
- Here's the @HRBDTNews weekly roundup of #HumanRights #technews stories including #misinformation #ContactTracing… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1275047394128920577
- UN Special Rapporteur @ahmedshaheed recently spoke to @just_security about Freedom of Belief + #COVID19. Including… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1273993538569732098
- This weeks @HRBDTNews roundup of #HumanRights #Technews stories including #facialrecognition #contacttracingapp an… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1270358330687586308