Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
- The population of London will now be subject to biometric identity checks as they go about their day-to-day lives.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1220702379722657792
- Based on the test facial recognition deployments, there are significant concerns regarding the necessity of this ro… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1220702378338459648
- Our report found a presumption of the part of officers to intervene with the public, even when an initial determina… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1220702377101221891
- The effectiveness of this technology as a policing tool must also be questioned. Our report found an error rate of… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1220702375905841152
- A key issue is the lack of safeguards and guidance on how the technology will be used and who it will target. For i… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1220702374739808256
- In our opinion, the common law is overly vague and inadequate. It does not provide the protection against arbitrari… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1220702373561147392