Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
- The HRBDT project is recruiting a Research Officer. Come and join our team! Closing date 04.10.2020 For more info… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1310545446721462273
- Have you seen our animation which explores some of the #humanrights issues posed by #AI. Do we know what data is be… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1308017533337964546
- Read our news summary which celebrates the project's research, activities and publications from the last year. Avai… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1306901439680258049
- The HRBDT project is recruiting a Senior Research Officer. The post will focus on social + #humanrights implication… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1305822693296680960
- Welcome to the first @HRBDTNews update for 2020, covering Project Members' latest research, publications and activi… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1304351955519770624
- Here's the roundup of weekly #humanrights #tech stories from @HRBDTNews including #AI #Covid19UK #Algorithms and m… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1303691915913723905