We use third-party web beacons (Google Analytics) from Google to help analyse where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible browsing experience. All information is strictly confidential. Your personal information will not be shared, circulated, nor modified in any way without your previous consent.
By signing up to our mailing list, you agree to be contacted by the Human Rights, Big Data and Technology Project by email with updates, news and events related to the Project. You retain the right to view and request copies, deletion, and modification of the personal data we collect from you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
- Here's the #HRBDT weekly news round up of tech #humanrights stories including #lawenforcement #election2019 targett… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1193949729983488002
- Join us for a thought provoking #HRBDT talk ‘Your Data – Why Should You Care?’ @firstsite Colchester on 3 December.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1193872045957943296
- Which opportunities does #AI offer for #HumanRights advancement in the Global South? Which threats does it pose in… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1192330730573049856
- #AI, #HumanRights and #media development. Check out the programme of the Fome Symposium 2019 (Bonn, 7-8 Nov) and th… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1192197351055732736
- Here's the HRBDT roundup of #HumanRights tech news including #election2019 political ads and #misinformation,… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1191774098881482755
- So, we have what you (might) have been waiting for! #RightsCast a #HumanRights focused podcast from @EssexHRC. Topi… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1191705560879706115