We use third-party web beacons (Google Analytics) from Google to help analyse where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible browsing experience. All information is strictly confidential. Your personal information will not be shared, circulated, nor modified in any way without your previous consent.
By signing up to our mailing list, you agree to be contacted by the Human Rights, Big Data and Technology Project by email with updates, news and events related to the Project. You retain the right to view and request copies, deletion, and modification of the personal data we collect from you. Contact email@example.com to do so.
- Video of our recent public event 'Your Data - Why Should You Care?' now online. Watch @EAbrusci @RauSabrina… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1217453354726690817
- After a challenging day on #ethics and #HumanRights based approach to #OpenSource #investigation, we celebrate the… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1216897835993419776
- Join us today @UCBerkeley for the lunch of the book #DigitalWitness edited by @KAlexaKoenig and our @HRBDTNews… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1216780654005772289
- Here's the #hrbdtnews weekly round up of news stories including stories on the #BigTech companies, #healthtech and… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1208062307164708864
- Read the latest article by Prof Lorna McGregor "Looking to the Future: The Scope, Value and Operationalization of I… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1207628542642728960
- @KeitaLynch Sorry no, but check out @EssexHRC podcast #RightsCast which features episodes on related issues and our… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1207592725853458432