We use third-party web beacons (Google Analytics) from Google to help analyse where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible browsing experience. All information is strictly confidential. Your personal information will not be shared, circulated, nor modified in any way without your previous consent.
By signing up to our mailing list, you agree to be contacted by the Human Rights, Big Data and Technology Project by email with updates, news and events related to the Project. You retain the right to view and request copies, deletion, and modification of the personal data we collect from you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
- @SoniaBhalotra publishes policy briefing on Escalation of Domestic Violence during #COVID19 Lockdown… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1280859757780353024
- This weeks roundup of #HumanRights #Technews stories from @HRBDTNews including #ArtificialIntelligence , content m… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1280138349357993986
- Published today by @EssexLawSchool + @EssexHRC 'Covid-19, Law and Human Rights: Essex Dialogues' responds to some o… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1278662043848052738
- Catch up with the @HRBDTNews weekly roundup of #HumanRights #TechNews stories including #COVID19 #BigTech and mor… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1277936602745057280
- Here's the @HRBDTNews weekly roundup of #HumanRights #technews stories including #misinformation #ContactTracing… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1275047394128920577
- UN Special Rapporteur @ahmedshaheed recently spoke to @just_security about Freedom of Belief + #COVID19. Including… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1273993538569732098