Work Stream One focuses on how technology and big data are reshaping the conceptualisation of rights in today’s digital age. It provides an insight into the nature of, and connections between, the positive and negative human rights implications of technology and big data and maps the existing and developing legal responses at the international and multi-stakeholder forum levels.
- Congratulations to @SoniaBhalotra who was been awarded the title of International Economic Association Fellow. Prof… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1389923895155777540
- 2/2 The paper ‘Open Source Investigations + the Technology-Driven Knowledge Controversy in Human Rights Fact-Findin… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1381957762100441090
- Many congratulations to @DrEllaMcPherson, Isabel Guenette Thornton + @DocMattMoudi who were awarded the best human… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1381945228731555844
- ‘The Role of Technology Companies during Covid-19’ - the latest podcast from @signalsmedia is out now. Hear… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1376917133154734080
- Lorna McGregor @ahmedshaheed join 3pm dialogue on Role of Social Media Companies in Managing Content that Harms Hum… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1375056400062283777
- Centro de Investigación Periodística article considers preliminary study by @SoniaBhalotra and co-authors on domest… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1371468822943830018