We offer training and consultancy to a range of public and private sector organisations and schools. This includes bespoke training on how human rights are affected by big data and artificial intelligence. As well as how to use human rights-based approach to respond to the potential and challenges to human rights posed by artificial intelligence.
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The HRBDT project is recruiting a Research Officer. Come and join our team! Closing date 04.10.2020 For more info… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1310545446721462273
- Have you seen our animation which explores some of the #humanrights issues posed by #AI. Do we know what data is be… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1308017533337964546
- Read our news summary which celebrates the project's research, activities and publications from the last year. Avai… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1306901439680258049
- The HRBDT project is recruiting a Senior Research Officer. The post will focus on social + #humanrights implication… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1305822693296680960
- Welcome to the first @HRBDTNews update for 2020, covering Project Members' latest research, publications and activi… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1304351955519770624
- Here's the roundup of weekly #humanrights #tech stories from @HRBDTNews including #AI #Covid19UK #Algorithms and m… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1303691915913723905