We offer training and consultancy to a range of public and private sector organisations and schools. This includes bespoke training on how human rights are affected by big data and artificial intelligence. As well as how to use human rights-based approach to respond to the potential and challenges to human rights posed by artificial intelligence.
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video of our recent public event 'Your Data - Why Should You Care?' now online. Watch @EAbrusci @RauSabrina… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1217453354726690817
- After a challenging day on #ethics and #HumanRights based approach to #OpenSource #investigation, we celebrate the… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1216897835993419776
- Join us today @UCBerkeley for the lunch of the book #DigitalWitness edited by @KAlexaKoenig and our @HRBDTNews… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1216780654005772289
- Here's the #hrbdtnews weekly round up of news stories including stories on the #BigTech companies, #healthtech and… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1208062307164708864
- Read the latest article by Prof Lorna McGregor "Looking to the Future: The Scope, Value and Operationalization of I… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1207628542642728960
- @KeitaLynch Sorry no, but check out @EssexHRC podcast #RightsCast which features episodes on related issues and our… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1207592725853458432