We offer training and consultancy to a range of public and private sector organisations and schools. This includes bespoke training on how human rights are affected by big data and artificial intelligence. As well as how to use human rights-based approach to respond to the potential and challenges to human rights posed by artificial intelligence.
For more information please contact us: email@example.com.
- The weekly news roundup from @HRBDTNews including stories on #BigTech #privacy #AI and more ... https://www.hrbdt.ac.uk/weekly-news-circular-28-july-2020-2/
- Just published. Latest paper from @surveilleethics explores how police in England + Wales are implementing the Do… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1286297246389219330
- Here's the latest @HRBDTNews weekly roundup of #HumanRights #TechNews including stories on #dataprotection #COVID19… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1285170280059543553
- Social distancing has led to families being locked down together + widespread job + income losses. This has coincid… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1281150801335988226
- This weeks roundup of #HumanRights #Technews stories from @HRBDTNews including #ArtificialIntelligence , content m… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1280138349357993986
- Published today by @EssexLawSchool + @EssexHRC 'Covid-19, Law and Human Rights: Essex Dialogues' responds to some o… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1278662043848052738