We offer training and consultancy to a range of public and private sector organisations and schools. This includes bespoke training on how human rights are affected by big data and artificial intelligence. As well as how to use human rights-based approach to respond to the potential and challenges to human rights posed by artificial intelligence.
For more information please contact us: email@example.com.
- Here's the #HRBDT weekly news round up of tech #humanrights stories including #lawenforcement #election2019 targett… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1193949729983488002
- Join us for a thought provoking #HRBDT talk ‘Your Data – Why Should You Care?’ @firstsite Colchester on 3 December.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1193872045957943296
- Which opportunities does #AI offer for #HumanRights advancement in the Global South? Which threats does it pose in… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1192330730573049856
- #AI, #HumanRights and #media development. Check out the programme of the Fome Symposium 2019 (Bonn, 7-8 Nov) and th… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1192197351055732736
- Here's the HRBDT roundup of #HumanRights tech news including #election2019 political ads and #misinformation,… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1191774098881482755
- So, we have what you (might) have been waiting for! #RightsCast a #HumanRights focused podcast from @EssexHRC. Topi… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1191705560879706115