We offer training and consultancy to a range of public and private sector organisations and schools. This includes bespoke training on how human rights are affected by big data and artificial intelligence. As well as how to use human rights-based approach to respond to the potential and challenges to human rights posed by artificial intelligence.
For more information please contact us: email@example.com.
- Here's this week's @HRBDTNews round up of the latest tech #Humanrights news stories covering #algorithms… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1244622626351431681
- See the latest @HRBDTNews round up covering #Algorithms #coronavirus #FakeNews #socialmedia and more ... https://www.hrbdt.ac.uk/weekly-news-circular-13-march-2020/
- FACIAL RECOGNITION – Where now for the UK? @PeteFussey @essexsociology + @Daragh_Murray @EssexLawSchool @EssexHRC… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1238116541499047936
- FACIAL RECOGNITION – Is the tech biased? In our seventh film, @ClareAngelyn @GeorgetownCPT @GeorgetownLaw looks at… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1237418421953925122
- Here's this week's @HRBDTNews round up of the latest tech #Humanrights news stories including #Algorithms… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1237322589074345984
- FACIAL RECOGNITION – The problems with watchlists @PeteFussey @essexsociology + @Daragh_Murray @EssexLawSchool… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1235972564515794945