We offer training and consultancy to a range of public and private sector organisations and schools. This includes bespoke training on how human rights are affected by big data and artificial intelligence. As well as how to use human rights-based approach to respond to the potential and challenges to human rights posed by artificial intelligence.
For more information please contact us: email@example.com.
- HRBDT Director Prof Lorna McGregor is looking forward to speaking at this critical seminar today organised by… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1265585380012830720
- In their latest blog @ahmedshaheed and Prof Lorna McGregor set out 5 urgent principles for responding to harm cause… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1263813112043618305
- Here's the @HRBDTNews weekly roundup of #HumanRights #TechNews including #ContactTracingApp #digitalinclusion a… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1263039647636230144
- How can we ensure that the rights of #refugees are protected during this pandemic? Awareness of the existing laws i… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1262699194873241600
- Here's the @HRBDTNews roundup of the weeks #Humanrights #tech news stories including #ContactTracingApp… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1259869449177509888
- Read our statement on the #nhsCovid19App: https://www.essex.ac.uk/news/2020/05/07/experts-set-out-requirements-for-uk-nhs-contact-tracing-app https://twitter.com/HarrietHarman/status/1258477294152228864