We offer training and consultancy to a range of public and private sector organisations and schools. This includes bespoke training on how human rights are affected by big data and artificial intelligence. As well as how to use human rights-based approach to respond to the potential and challenges to human rights posed by artificial intelligence.
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Human rights challenges in the digital age: judicial perspectives” – a new publication by the @coe includes a chap… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1230825295390879749
- Here's the latest @HRBDTNews roundup of the weeks #humanrights tech news stories including #ArtificialIntelligence… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1229404893947011072
- Read this weeks @HRBDTNews round up of the latest #humanrights tech stories including #surveillance and the Coronav… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1226871508653334528
- The population of London will now be subject to biometric identity checks as they go about their day-to-day lives.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1220702379722657792
- Based on the test facial recognition deployments, there are significant concerns regarding the necessity of this ro… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1220702378338459648
- Our report found a presumption of the part of officers to intervene with the public, even when an initial determina… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1220702377101221891