We offer training and consultancy to a range of public and private sector organisations and schools. This includes bespoke training on how human rights are affected by big data and artificial intelligence. As well as how to use human rights-based approach to respond to the potential and challenges to human rights posed by artificial intelligence.
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Listen to @EAbrusci on @BBCEssex talking about misinformation, disinformation, fake news and human rights. The fu… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1202917399093231621
- Thank you to everyone who attending our first public event in Colchester - Your Data. Why Should You Care? Thought… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1201951235013795841
- Clicking Those ‘I agree’ Buttons – The Challenges and Implications of Giving Consent Online. Thought provoking pres… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1201942930652483584
- Next up Amy Dickens will be discussing the involvement of technology companies in the NHS. Is this making us healt… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1201935380645154816
- The General Election has bought a new focus on “fake news” but its impact goes far beyond democracy, threatening ma… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1201933115553284096
- Today at 1630 listen to @EAbrusci on the @DaveMonkShow @BBCEssex talking about #fakenews, the history of dis/misin… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1201897631645089793